|LA PEAU is a science-based skincare. LA PEAU is all about vitamins, antioxidants and peptides. Day after day we receive emails from women & men all over the world, thanking us for helping them gain their self-esteem and beauty thanks to our brand. LA PEAU corresponds exactly to todayâ€™s knowledgeable consumers, who want to adopt a skincare that is simple and easy to use, with tangible results…â€¦And LA PEAU inevitably has it all.
Vitamin A: Anti-aging
Vitamin A encourages healthy skin cell production and growth. It stimulates fibroblastsâ€”the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy.
- Reduces appearance of hyper pigmentation spots.
- Reverses sun damages.
- Evens skin tone, brightens the skin.
- Plays a significant role in collagen production.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C: Antioxidant
The most well-known vitamin under the category of antioxidant vitamins. Vitamin C plays a significant role in reducing the adverse signs of aging.
- Protects against skin-aging free radical damage.
- Brightens the skin.
- Stimulates collagen formation that decreases with age.
- Vitamin C helps prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo damage.
Vitamin E: Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory
This vitamin is also called The Beauty vitamin.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Supports collagen synthesis.
- Diminishes hyper pigmentation.
Vitamin B Complex: Regenerating
This B Group offers the essential vitamins for skin healing and skin rejuvenation.
- Helps improve blood circulation.
- Plays a pivotal role in repairing tissues.
- Regenerates damaged tissues.
Peptides in skincare provide significant anti-aging benefits. Peptides are fragments of proteins. Without peptides, skin doesnâ€™t remain intact and the result is loss of firmness, appearance of wrinkles, texture changes, and skin that doesnâ€™t bounce back as it once did.
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Make skin firmer, brighter and younger-looking.
â€¦And LA PEAU inevitably has it all.