LA PEAU corresponds exactly to today’s knowledgeable consumers, who want to adopt a skincare that is simple and easy to use, with tangible results…
…And LA PEAU inevitably has it all.
Vitamin A: Anti-aging
Vitamin A encourages healthy skin cell production and growth. It stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy.
- Reduces appearance of hyper pigmentation spots.
- Reverses sun damages.
- Evens skin tone, brightens the skin.
- Plays a significant role in collagen production.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C: Antioxidant
The most well-known vitamin under the category of antioxidant vitamins. Vitamin C plays a significant role in reducing the adverse signs of aging.
- Protects against skin-aging free radical damage.
- Brightens the skin.
- Stimulates collagen formation that decreases with age.
- Vitamin C helps prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo damage.
Vitamin E: Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory
This vitamin is also called The Beauty vitamin.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Supports collagen synthesis.
- Diminishes hyper pigmentation.
Vitamin B Complex: Regenerating
This B Group offers the essential vitamins for skin healing and skin rejuvenation.
- Helps improve blood circulation.
- Plays a pivotal role in repairing tissues.
- Regenerates damaged tissues.
Peptides in skincare provide significant anti-aging benefits. Peptides are fragments of proteins. Without peptides, skin doesn’t remain intact and the result is loss of firmness, appearance of wrinkles, texture changes, and skin that doesn’t bounce back as it once did.
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Make skin firmer, brighter and younger-looking.